Wednesday, July 28, 2010

cold day..

1st meeting to ob-class after preliminary examination.

I woke up early this day. I went to school 30 minutes before my class. I was expecting some fun events at this day. Yes of course, it was fun that at this meeting we didn't make a quiz, because as usual every meeting before the discussion starts there's always a quiz. But I want something that would make my day complete.

After 1 hour and 30 minutes of my ob-class. I went to the covered court (even though it was not a court, but it was covered) immediately. I was waiting there for someone I knew. After an hour sitting in the bench, I felt bored. So I went out of the school. I went to Hollywood (commercial place near our school, approximately 30 steps away). I brought some food and still waiting for someone / something that I don't know. hahaha. :D

After i finish my snack, I realized that I'd been waiting for nothing in there.

Yes, it was weird. But I don't really don't know what I am doing. Maybe I'm not aware to myself.

So now, I'm here at the house. I'm in front of my computer. Doing some task that my professor in Nursing Informatics assigned us. Browsing the net. Playing in the Facebook.

AND STILL!!! I want something fun to happen. hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment